- Work on large-scale projects globally and collaborate with clients directly to improve their products, using Ruby on Rails.
- Understand code versioning tools like Github, SVN.
- Deploying and optimizing multistage, multitier applications in staging and production environments.
- Writing blogs or contributing to open-source or similar. Our team members spend 4 hours of their 40 hour work week on non-billable work.
- We’re looking for developers to work on large-scale projects & collaborate with clients to improve their products, using RoR.
What Would Help You Succeed?
- Love solving problems.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals is necessary for this position.
- Experience in Ruby-based framework - Rails.
- Strong understanding of the key concepts involved in implementing a web application.