- Work on large-scale projects globally and collaborate with clients directly to ensure quality assurance, issue resolution.
- Understand code versioning tools like Github, SVN.
- Involvement in project estimation, providing inputs for solution delivery, conducting technical risk planning, performing code reviews and unit test plan reviews.
- Design and evolve component libraries to iterate on products easily and effectively.
- Writing blogs or contributing to open-source or similar. Our team members spend 4 hours of their 40 hour work week on non-billable work.
What Would Help You Succeed?
- Love solving problems.
- Enjoy innovation and brainstorming ideas.
- Being flexible & goal-oriented, along with good communication skills.
- Basics of business domain to understand the client requirements is a plus.
- Strong analytical capabilities and excellent communication skills.